social media & marketing
IDEAL recruits two undergraduate or graduate students to assist with social media and marketing within in the office. This is an unpaid role that can qualify for course credit once approved by a student's program. In this role, interns can expect to gain 10-15 experiential hours within a week.
Interns will report directly to the Director of Student Engagement, but will engage with all staff members within the office space.
experiences to gain as an intern
Interns can expect some of the following duties:
- attend university Social Media Manager's meeting
- create a social media and marketing plan
- manage and have direct oversight over all social media accounts
- collaborate with Director for Student Engagement on marketing materials
- Create social media ads when needed
- Increase followers base on social media
- Provide feedback and review of website