Find student organizations and get involved with groups on campus through OwlConnect.
Temple University student run organizations offer opportunities to:
- provide community service and volunteering for the university and Temple communities.
- serve as a representative of the student body to the university community provide advice to the university faculty and administration.
- promote scholastic excellence and involvement in various academic areas.
- support or oppose any specific ideology, political thought or cause.
- help prepare students for a particular professions after graduation.
- explore religious groups and concepts that require membership affiliation or shared beliefs.