IDEAL’s Virtual Response to COVID-19
Temple University takes COVID-19 seriously. As the university shifts to alternative digital learning solutions in response to COVID-19, IDEAL will also provide several services virtually.
Our virtual hours will continue to be from 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday. Need additional help? Call our main line at 215-204-7303.
- All Owl Talk & Tacos and Queer Lunches have been postponed until Fall 2020
- Recording for the IDEAListic Podcast has been postponed until Fall 2020
- Cultural Unity Week has been postponed until Spring 2021
- Rite of Passage Ceremony and Lavender Graduation has been postponed, but we are thinking of an innovative method to honor folx
Resources, advocacy, and guidance will continue to be provided in a virtual manner. The following continuity plan is in place:
- Diversity Consultations will continue to happen virtually.
- Any student advocacy needed will continue to occur virtually.
- Our social media accounts will continue to engage in various related topics.
- Presentations and workshops can still be requested by visiting Workshops & Training.
- Safe Zone Trainings will be held virtually, this includes
- Training for Faculty and Staff, and
- Safe Zone Student retreat.
- Diversity Consultations will continue virtually.
- Any student advocacy needed will continue virtually.